Dual Browser for iPad
Dual Browser is an iPad application that allows browsing two webpages at the same time.
Its features and options make it unique.
- Two simultaneous windows to navigate independently.
- Full screen: Option to make full screen each window and hide the navigation bar.
- Private browsing: Option to clear all the cookies, bookmarks and configuration every time the application loads or closes.
- Save all cookies: Can store session cookies permanently.
- Full or selective options clear: The application settings can be reset from the iPads system settings.
- 8 different User Agents: Allows viewing web pages as a different browser including mobile and desktop versions.
- Brightness control with higher rank than the system minimum.
- Internet connection loss/recovery notification.
- Screen rotation lock.
- Save and view images.
- Dual Browser can be run from Safari and vice versa.
- Secure web access: Warning in case of a invalid certificate.
- Bookmarks with folders option.
- Configurable interface color: Each window can have a different color (including keyboard color).
Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2010 19e3.com. All rights reserved.